Blue color in the interior is used quite often. This noble shade has a rare property - it is appropriate in any room of the apartment. His different tones and combinations with other colors always look interesting, bright and elegant. In the article we will look at how blue furniture is used in the design of an apartment.
This color has many shades - from blue to purple. Therefore, if you come to a furniture studio and order for a children's room or a kitchen, blue sets, you need to discuss what kind of shade you want. The difference in one or two tones can play a decisive role - soft blue or dark blue furniture look quite different in the bathroom and in the bedroom.
This is the color of peace and tranquility. It relaxes, but also promotes mental concentration. Therefore, ideal for the bathroom, looks great in the bedroom. And in the children's room, he will reduce the level of "hooliganism" of the child, reassuring him.
Psychologists say that blue is able to exacerbate all our sensations - and visual, and tactile, and even taste. Therefore, appropriate kitchen furniture of this shade, it will look good in the interior of the bathroom and in the nursery. Blue also evokes sensuality - which is no reason to put blue furniture in the bedroom.
It is not recommended to furnish the apartment with blue furniture to those people who are prone to long reflections, passive and depressive. Blue furniture in the interior of the apartment can further strengthen their pessimism.
Blue furniture in different rooms
Let us see what features have the use of furniture in blue when decorating different rooms of the house.
- In this room, this color is used quite often - all shades of blue have soothing properties. In addition, color contributes to the concentration of attention and helps children to acquire knowledge faster and more confidently.
- In this color in the children's room completely different pieces of furniture can be decorated: a bed, a wardrobe, tables with chairs, shelves and other items.
- It is necessary that this color in the interior of the nursery be diluted with some other or several brighter and more positive colors. If the children's room is furnished with only blue furniture, and in addition there are still the same curtains and wall covering, then the room will cause a depressing impression.
- Children's room of ultramarine or blue color contributes to good learning, since these shades directly affect the brain centers that are responsible for attention and concentration.
- If the child is quiet and sluggish, it is better not to use blue furniture in his bedroom. The predominant blue can make a child even more apathetic. But if you have a hyperactive naughty girl growing up, then blue furniture is very much recommended for him.
- In the main room of the house blue furniture is also appropriate, but in limited quantities. Do not force the living room headset, consisting entirely of monochrome shades. Too cold atmosphere will make the room space not cozy enough.
- Best of all in the interior of the living room looks a combination of blue and another shade. It may be orange, gray, white or other, more unusual colors. Such combinations, as a rule, look very stylish, make the living room a strict, but at the same time, cozy and elegant room. In these colors can be made as cabinet, and upholstered furniture for the living room.
- To design this room, use more than one shade of color, but several. Thus, the design will become more interesting.
- Gray and beige are wonderful "companions" in the design of the living room. The room will look noble and elegant. Upholstered furniture of the appropriate colors - a great solution in this case.
Blue kitchen furniture is a stylish and original solution. In addition, this room will contribute to your desire to lose weight - such a kitchen design does not cause much appetite.
- In such a kitchen would be nice to be - turquoise or ultramarine room is able to soothe and pacify. Kitchen furniture can be completely different blue shades - from light to dark. However, too cold, ice tones for the kitchen is still not recommended.
- As in all other rooms, a completely monochrome design for the kitchen is not recommended. It is enough to purchase a furniture set of blue color and stop there. Tables, wall coverings, curtains, accessories in the interior of the kitchen is better to use other colors - perhaps contrasting.
- Blue furniture - a great solution for the bedroom. The calming effect of this shade promotes relaxation and fast, comfortable sleep.
- Do not use in the bedroom too dark shades of blue - they are able to catch up with anguish and cause melancholy. The best option - light, clean and light shades: blue, turquoise, azure. This recommendation is also relevant for the bathroom.
- The combination of beige, chocolate or white is a great option for decorating the bedroom. The room will look stylish and comfortable, filled with freshness and tranquility.
- Complete the design of the bedroom with large mirrors - they will expand the room and make it lighter, give it transparency and lightness. In the bathroom, such a reception would also look great.
With other colors
This is a classic of the genre. It resembles a marine style. Especially good in the sea perky style looks children's room boy.
This combination is very fresh and light. There is a feeling of spaciousness, coolness, the sea and the sky with clouds come to mind. The bathroom and the bedroom will look very appropriate and harmonious.
The combination is rather cold - therefore, in order not to turn the room into an ice cave, be sure to dilute the interior of the bathroom or kitchen with bright colors - red, yellow and orange.
In the interior of the apartment, this combination looks bad. Not recommended. Creates a very gloomy, depressed mood. Not suitable for a bathroom, or even, especially for a nursery.
Great combination. But the main thing here is not to forget that only shades of the same range will look good and harmonious with each other: cold blue with cold yellow and also warm colors. The combination looks good in the bedroom and nursery.
Straw and cornflower colors are suitable for a rustic look. They give the room a kitchen or bathroom coziness and warmth, but a little forgive the interior.
The most winning combination. The perfect combination in any interior. Children's room and living room especially benefit from this combination.
You should not choose to decorate too bright shades of these colors. Neon orange and flashy turquoise create a combination that is too tiring for the eyes. Choose muted colors, especially in the bedroom.
This is a disturbing nervous system combination. In this bedroom, you can hardly fall asleep quickly. It is recommended to use only if one of the colors is dominant, and the other in a much smaller amount complements it. For example, blue furniture with orange armrests.
Not a very successful combination, since these two shades merge with each other - from afar you cannot distinguish them at all. To harmoniously choose furniture for the kitchen or bathroom in these colors, the shades should be bright, and between them it is necessary to designate a clear border. Be sure to use bright accessories warm colors.
Wonderful combination - strict and elegant. A great option for decoration of the living room. The combination of gray and blue gives the room a style and nobility. Looks good in the bedroom.
Useful tips for proper selection of blue furniture in the apartment.
Since this color is of a cold spectrum, it is better to furnish such a room with abundant natural light. In the dark gloomy interior of the kitchen or living room, purple or blue furniture will only aggravate the situation.
It is extremely important when you make a room with blue furniture, to correctly select the lighting. It is advisable to use in the interior a few lamps located on different levels. This may be a ceiling chandelier, wall sconces and spotlights around the perimeter of the room. Such lighting will make the room cozy, and blue furniture - both soft and cabinet - will not cause gloomy associations.
Walls should be painted in a warm neutral tone. Suitable gray, beige and sand shades. Thus, soft and cabinet blue furniture will harmoniously look against the walls.
If you do not want the room to resemble an office or a reception room, dilute the interior of the kitchen or children's room with active, cheerful colors.